Saturday, June 8, 2013

Down time

I am at a bit of a standstill these days as I am caring for a sick relative.  I am also working on the left-hand side of the main blog (and going through the episodes again as well) and that's taking up time.  I am also recording audio for the news articles and that's taking up a great deal of my time.  And I have a secret project underway as well, which takes up a good deal of time.

To top it off, I'm at a spot where I feel "nothing more new can be found on the internet" in regards to Vic and Sade information.  We all know that's not true and I've probably thought this 10 times and every other time I was sure nothing more could be found, I find a bunch of stuff.  And I'm sure it will happen to me again.

I am hopefully going to be the owner of several scripts I don't have but that will just have to wait until I actually get them.  Anyway, when/if that ever happens, they will provide a lot of information that we don't have.

So, it's slow around here and likely to be until I find the time or run into something unexpected.  The entire month of June is likely to be very slow.  Just don't jump the ship on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...