Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tons of new stuff added to main site

I've been very busy the last few days on the Crazy World of Vic and Sade web site.  I've added a lot of things that I can't even begin to share with you; hopefully you will come across these tidbits one day as you look over the mammoth site carefully.  I did add some new characters to the character site, I added 3 new photos to the family photos, added many new synopsis (see upper left on main site) and well, just oodles of new stuff here and there.

I realize the site is large and re-reading the whole thing (again) is impractical but there are many new additions and commentary located throughout the site and worth finding.  I will try and let you know whenever a new one (small commentary) is put up though, so please be a regular reader of this site.

I was "supposed to be finished" with the main site almost 6 months ago.  You may remember, we had a mini-celebration for the 600th (and what we thought) was the final episode in our collection.  We are now up past 630 and I fully expect to hit 700 one day.

Three cheers for Vic and Sade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...