Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Not so crazy after all; Howard eats Donahue's lunch again?

I've written how I must be crazy to go back through the series again and take notes.

I've thought about it and it's not really that crazy after all.  Turns out, I took pretty good notes the first time.  I did miss a thing here or there and going back through helps fill in the small holes.

Tracking 20-25 additional items is not as hard as it seems.  I've already gone through 65 episodes (I just started last week) and, for example, scream like a panther has only shown up twice.  It's that way for most things.  

I also found out (from listening) that in episode 40-06-24 Mr. Gumpox Blows Kisses Vic mentions the fact that Howard had once eaten Mr. Donahue's lunch.  Since 40-01-19 Gumpox's Horse Eats Donahue's Lunch comes after Gumpox Blows Kisses, I think it's safe to say that the surviving episode about Howard eating the lunch bag is a re-used script.  Unless it happened twice (which I doubt.)

It probably makes no difference to anyone (even me) but there it is, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...