Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Log mistake?

Episode 39-01-02 Lodge Regalia Out On Loan is obviously dated January 2nd in my data and if you will review vicandsade.net and Jerry Haedingas log they too state that this episode is January 2, 1939.

But after exploring the audio from this episode again yesterday I realized that Sade mentions in the first couple of minutes of the episode that she has Christmas presents hidden in the closet.  There is also talk of the regalia out on loan being used for Christmas purposes (boot as a stocking, plumme' hat as a tree topper, etc.)

It is my belief that this episode is either from December 1938 or December 1939.  I am going to have to study on this a while but I may change the date on my site.

If anyone would like to comment their feelings about this, please do not hesitate to talk with me about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...