Thursday, May 23, 2013

Jimbo, I says, you're crazy! Jimbo, I says, you're crazy! Jimbo, I says...

(((HEAR)))

Why am I crazy?

If you think the left side of The Crazy World of Vic and Sade is crowded now...

Just wait until you get a load of the left side in about August or so.

I am on a journey even more intricate than the journey I took through the series when I kept notes and made the web site.  The journey I am on now can only be described as 'crazy.'  This will certify me as an absolute crazy Vic and Sade fan, if I am not deemed that already.

After about halfway through my first research journey through the episodes, I realized there were things I had failed to cover and keep track of.  I had said to myself, one day I'll go back and do it.

my hand-written list
Of course that's asking a lot of myself.  It takes dedication and devotion to do something like that.  You may not realize it, but it does.  But it should be done.

I'm going to provide you a hand-written list of all of the new subjects I am covering:

And there's one other thing coming but it's such a good thing, I'm not going to tell you until the day I unveil it.  If you are a Vic and Sade fan, I'm pretty sure you will be shocked.

And there are other really good surprises coming, although I am not sure of the timing.  We're all just gonna have to be patient.... It's so dog-gone hard for a crazy man to be patient.
(((HEAR)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...