Sunday, May 26, 2013

Exciting news about Vic's Heart-shaped Face; web headache continues

I've still got more headaches than a horse as I try to fix the episode menu.  It will be done in a few hours.  If I weren't already bald, I'd certainly pull my hair out over this one.

On the other hand, while I am fixing this stupid thing, it's giving me time to explore tiny details that I had overlooked.  One of those details turns out to be quite important.

Rather than bore you here with all the details, please re-read the episode (and hopefully, listen to it again) 40-04-17 Vic's Heart-shaped Face. It has been updated with some very important details to the episode that I had overlooked before.  (Hey, I've only got two eyes, people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...