Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Who's the most popular family member?

This is not scientific, but it's probably as close as we can get; according to my Vic and Sade Character website, the most-popular family member (or - times the character page was chosen to view) are:

1. Uncle Fletcher Rush
2. Vic Gook
3. Rush Gook
4. Russell Miller
5. Sade Gook

I find the list to be surprising in several areas:
  • How is it possible for Sade to be behind Russell?
  • I would have never guessed that Vic would be ahead of Rush.
  • Uncle Fletcher is first (which is not a surprise to me) but he's WAY ahead of Vic.

2 comments:

  1. Sade can be downright COLD. If I had to vote one of the five off of an island (russell, rush, vic, sade, or fletcher), there would be no contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt about it... but then again, it wouldn't be the same.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...