Wednesday, February 6, 2013

On TV series, Vic and Sade had a boarder

I came across some new information this morning while doing some research; Vic and Sade had a boarder on their television show (at least in the 1949 version) whose name was Starlight.

In this article I found, there is also mention of the story about Third Lieutenant Stanley stopping a train with his bare hands.  This was something I had read somewhere once before and had put the info in the Third Lieutenant Stanley area but had no idea where it came from.  This might be the 2nd place where it comes from because I am pretty certain I hadn't read this information contained in this article before today.

There is also a (radio) story about a certain lodge brother (unnamed) who stole tablecloths from the lodge... and you wonder who that could be?

Yes, for the most part I ignore the television series as it's a waste of time; however, I had never heard about the boarder before and thought you might draw some insight from this.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...