Monday, January 21, 2013

Looking for news everyday!

Despite the lack of posting here, it's not because I haven't tried.  I look everyday.

I do find trickles of comments from people about the show now and then on other websites.  Those are important to me and I read them; but would they be important to you?  I somehow doubt they would be.

I have been quite thorough in my search for Vic and Sade material and it's not unreasonable to think that I've mined all that has reached the internet.  I have not just used the major web search engines but also PDF search engines.

I use RSS to mine for me as well - I have every base covered that I can cover.

As we know, new stuff becomes available now and then.  I hope we get more Vic and Sade stuff and I am sure we will, eventually.

If there's something you'd like to ask about or talk about, please send me an email or tweet me or do whatever you have to do to get in touch with me.  I MISS VIC AND SADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...