Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Uncle Fletcher Talks Business?

Guess what I am doing?  Absolutely nothing.

Well, that's not completely true. I'm kind in of in a flux. I have small stuff I am doing but I don't really count that (you may notice some small additions to the website if you look closely.)

However, I'd like to be working on you-know-what (the book or whatever it is.) However, not only is that in flux at the moment but real life is happening and I have to wait for someone to come over to the house and ruin my entire day (probably.) The last two days prior have been wasted as well as I have been trying to work on this project only to see myself fail.

That aside, I came across some real data for you:

In the audio episode Uncle Fletcher's New Lodgings (which seems to have about 10 different titles, including Uncle Fletcher: Come Visit Me or Uncle Fletcher Talks Business or who-knows-what-else) it seems there was a part of the original script that was taken out, probably because of time constraints.

This part is where Fletcher is talking to Russell about his schoolwork:
UNCLE FLETCHER: Cipher out your arithmetic lessons to the best of your ability, solve the various examples correctly on your slate, and the professor won't find it necessary to cuff, cane, or flog you.
Yeah, okay, it wasn't much but I haven't had time to look for stuff lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...