Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The sound of a scream

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not really a writer.

In case you haven't noticed, I don't have much of a voice.

A written book isn't going to be "good."

An audio book where I am the speaker isn't going to be be good either.

How about I scrap the whole "book" idea?

Instead, why don't I simply simply talk to you about the show I love.  I'll have notes in front of me to keep me on track and I will share my passion with you about the show; after all, I am passionate about the show, right?

I have some quotes, sound clips and ideas to share.

To tell you the truth, I am happy to throw all of my previous work out the window.  It isn't something I was pleased with.  It seemed stiff and dull.

I'm going to have to re-work some things but I'd rather do it this way and have it something I am proud of than some giant ball of tweed (did I just type giant ball of tweed?)

Yeah, my voice still is going to be bad as a horse but that's the way I was made.  I just hope you can imagine me.  As a matter of fact, I've been thinking that MAYBE, once the audio is done, if I have the time, I might can turn it into a video, with photos and closeups of articles and other goodies such as that.

This whole thing has given me a big headache today and I haven't had a headache in years.  But I'll be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...