Friday, December 28, 2012

Last post for the Crazy World?

Well, today I uploaded what "seems" to be the last post for The Crazy World of Vic and Sade.  I suppose I'll come across more stuff in my lifetime - maybe a few wayward scripts or maybe someone else will make a trek to the library in Wisconsin (I sure hope they do) or magazine articles or audio clips where people tell about a story we don't have (I actually have 2 more of those but I'm waiting on an email that will help determine a date for each.)

I hope we are able to find oodles and oceans of more stuff... but I'm not counting on it.  I never thought we'd have anything close to what we have now!

There is still work to be done though, and I'm busy doing it.  I hope to have about 20 new very cool items for you by the first of January and perhaps a few more after that.  It's never-ending!

I ask again, if you are a fan of the show, I'd like to "interview" you via email and ask you 10-15 questions.  I'd love for you to be a part of what we have going on here.  Feel free to leave a comment of email me at jim.at.the.library@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...