Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Vic and Sade monster

I've spent some time this morning going back and seeing how I got involved with Vic and Sade.  I'm doing this by going and reading my diatribe in some forums.

I first listened to Vic and Sade in May of 2011, if you can believe that.  I began the Crazy World of Vic and Sade web site on June 1, 2011.  That means as of today, that's been 532 days.  By the end of the year, 579 days will have passed.  Currently, there are 519 episodes on the website.  You might recall my computer was down for a week and I was in the hospital another time more than 2 weeks (almost died even!)

By the end of the year, there should be at 550 episodes give or take a dozen.  And I'll be done with the episodes.

But back to the subject at hand; I see how I became more immersed in the topic as the days went by.  My problem was there were few who would participate in talking to me about the show.  Even today, I can't get enough of it.  It goes beyond listening to the show, it's about devouring it.  Maybe it's a sickness - I dunno.  Maybe I'm a Vic and Sade monster.

I've not found anything to cure this.  Even the blogs aren't fully an outlet for it.

So, I shrug.  I have no idea what to do.  I feel alone sometimes; an island.

I'm not waxing poetic, I'm telling you the truth.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...