Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Projects galore

I'm doing a lot of stuff behind the scenes (mostly writing) - all in preperation for the end of the year and the final Vic and Sade episode posting.

What I really hope is that someone will find 1000 episodes in a warehouse and the celebration will be delayed.  But that's not gonna happen, I don't think.

But in anticipation of that last episode - of which there will be a total of close to 600 (the exact count is unsure) - there will be a bit of a Vic and Sade celebration here and a celebration of my website.  After all, 600 posts is nothing to sneeze at (and that won't be counting the dozens of other features here written by others and myself.)  By the way, if anyone is open to doing an interview about their interest in Vic and Sade, I'd love to give one and post it on the website.  All you have to do is contact me!

So there, you know that.  

Nothing huge, just a quiet affair with my friends and a little more for you to read and explore at the Crazy World.

I will be adding to the Crazy World whenever I find new information and I will always add opinions and such to various episodes after the site is "finished."

I also plan on keeping this blog running and keeping you informed about everything I find that V&S related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...