Friday, November 16, 2012

My Vic and Sade book?

I began writing last week and what was a large piece has pretty much turned into a very small book.

It won't be like the pieces you read in the newspaper or magazines, you know: Vic is played by Art Van Harvey...  This is a much deeper piece, dealing with all kinds of things.  I don't want to give up any details.  But I do want to say I am excited about it and it will be an arm of the website, so it's not really a book - perhaps we could call it an E-Book.  So not only will we have a sort of Vic and Sade encyclopedia/commentary, but also an small book of my thoughts about the show.

How large a project are we talking about?  Well, a whole other website's worth.  You'll see it by the end of the year, along with many other surprises I have in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...