Sunday, November 18, 2012

A little insight into my e-book

Heck, I don't even know if you can call it an e-book.  But whatever it is, I'm working hard on it.

I'm not gonna tell you much of anything about the book but I will tell you it will have a few "bonus" sections.  One of the bonus sections is quite large and is about my 10 audio favorite/best episodes with new commentary and in some cases, a great deal of the script is in there, which will be unique as none of these scripts (except one) has ever been printed on the internet before.  My favorite episode will include the whole script (transcribed by me of course) and will be an internet first.  There may be other full scripts as well, it all depends on time.

Back to work.  I'll probably be pretty quiet today in this space but you can always check to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...